Be Prepared For Anything. Lightweight and compact, the SureFire XC2-B-RD securely mounts to railed handguns without hampering your handgun's concealability and delivers 300 lumens of white light plus a highly visible <5-milliWatt/635-nanometer (Class IIIa) laser aiming device powered by a single AAA battery.
Our proprietary, precision-engineered smooth parabolic reflector projects a beam with a focused hot spot for mid-to-long-range illumination along with a corona of diffused light optimized for situational awareness in the near field., while the laser allows you to rapidly acquire a target without having to align your iron sights, a critical advantage if using a nonstandard shooting position is necessary.
Once zeroed, the laser rarely needs re-zeroing, thanks to a proven windage and elevation adjustable laser carriage and a robust rail clamp mount that will not shift under the effects of recoil. The XC2-B-RD's intuitive, ambidextrous switching provides both momentary- and constant-on activation options.
Its precision-machined aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized and sealed to repel the elements. As a result, it's plenty rugged enough for everyday carry and light enough that it won't weigh you down.
- Delivers 300 lumens of white light plus a highly visible, 5-millWatt red laser aiming device to help you get on target quickly without acquiring your iron sights
- Lightweight and ultra-compact design provides a minimal footprint for maximum concealability
- Rail clamp design offers more surface contact with the weapon's frame to ensure security
- Quick and reliable ambidextrous constant-on activation by tapping either one of the momentary switches; to turn off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again
- Rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (included); accessed from front-facing battery compartment; tethered battery cap ensures quick, safe battery swaps in the field; can also removed if needed
- Gasket sealed and IPX7 waterproof (can be submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes) for supreme reliability in the wettest conditions
High Output: 300 lumens
High Runtime: 45 minutes
Peak Beam Intensity: 1.064 candela
Batteries: One AAA NiMh Rechargeable (incl.)
Switching: Ambidextrous momentary / ambidextrous toggle tap
- Length: 2.5 in (6.4 cm)
- High Output: 300 lumens
- High Runtime: 45 minutes
- Laser Output: <5 mW / 635 nm (Class IIIa)
- Laser Runtime: Distance
Distance: 65 meters
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
- Weight with batteries: 2.25 oz (64 g)
- Bezel Diameter: 0.4 in (1 cm)
- Liquid Ingress Protection: IPX7