Lost / Stolen / Damaged Shipments
Orders with Warrior Shipping Protection
Please visit the Navidium Claim Portal at the link below to start your claim:
Warrior Shipping Protection General Provisions:
- The Insured will immediately notify HCC Tactical of non-delivery, damage, or shortage.
- The Insured will not file a claim with the Carrier as all rights to the carrier provided coverage is assigned to HCC Tactical.
- For Non-Delivered / Loss in Transit shipments shipped UPS Ground or USPS Priority, 7 business days must have elapsed prior to claim approval; for UPS Surepost or USPS first class 10 business days must have elapsed prior to claim approval.
***Note: The above timelines may be extended if the issue is due to a know equipment breakdown, inclement weather, or other natural disaster***
- For Damagede Items, all packing material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. Packaging and damaged goods should not be disposed of or released to the carrier before a claim is completed as photographs will be required. Failure to comply will result in the denial of the claim due to insufficient packing.
- For Theft of Package once it has shown delivered, a Police Report must be filed and provided with your claim to be accepted.
Orders without Warrior Shipping Protection
- Visit the associated website to file a claim with the shipping carrier and then Contact Us to see if we can help further: