The X400 Ultra is a compact WeaponLight for pistols and long guns featuring an ultra-high-output white light LED and a laser sight that’s optimized for human eyesight.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
Its recoil-proof LED and special TIR lens create a versatile, 1000-lumen tactical beam with extended reach, enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, and more than enough output to temporarily overwhelm the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor.
X400 Ultra’s 5-milliwatt laser sight is highly visible and, once zeroed, rarely needs re-zeroing thanks to Nylok® adjustment screws that won’t back out from the effects of recoil.
The WeaponLight securely and rapidly attaches to either Universal rails on handguns or Picatinny rails on handguns and long guns.
Ambidextrous push/toggle switching on the rear of the light provide one-finger control for momentary- or constant-on operation; optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and pressure-pad tape switches (for long guns) permit activation of the light without altering your grip on the weapon.
Constructed of aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements, the X400 Ultra is a lethal combination of performance and durability for pistols and long guns alike.
- Bezel Diameter : 1.125 inches
- Length : 3.6 inches
- Weight w/Batteries : 4.9 ounces
- Batteries : 2 x 123A (included)
- Width : 1.47 inches
- Output White : 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime White : 1.25 hours*
- Output Laser (mw) : <5mW (515nm) 24 hours
- Special high-performance LED produces 1000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam
- < 5mW / 515nm Green laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and rarely needs re-zeroing
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon