With a stunning 66,000 candela focused by a precision-engineered, smooth parabolic reflector, the X300T generates a far-reaching high-intensity beam with a focused center spot that is highly effective for long-range engagements and for overcoming photonic barriers. You can count on the X300T to help you positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing your adversary’s vision. It also provides ample peripheral illumination to help you maintain situational awareness.
Activating the X300T is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300T to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The X300T-A can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock® system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. The rugged X300T-B Ultra with its T-slot thumbscrew clamp — attaches securely to the Universal and Picatinny rails found on most handguns. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof.
The X300T-A sets new boundaries in handgun WeaponLight performance while delivering the same quality and reliability that makes SureFire a trusted name by professionals worldwide.
- Precision reflector produces a peak beam intensity of 66,000 candela for long distance illumination
- Dimensionally identical to the X300U
- Compatible with X300U holsters
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching provides easy instant activation
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body and tempered window make it light rugged, durable and combat ready
- Meets IPX7 waterproof test standard at 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering weapon grip
- Color: Black, Tan
- Output: 650 lumens
- Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity: 66,000 candela
- Distance: 514 Meters
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
X300T-A: 4.2 oz (119g)
X300T-B - 4.4 oz (124.7 g)
- Length: 3.76 in (9.55 cm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 in (2.9 cm)
- Batteries: Two 123A lithium (incl.)
- Switching: Ambidextrous push/toggle
- Liquid Ingress Protection: IPX7
Good to Go!
Not a lot of time on it, but the hot spot is bright and throws far.