Interlocking Long Rails offer a system upgrade enabling quick and easy head borne accessory attachment. Offering the ability to tailor the helmet depending on the mission at hand, the rail system allows for cameras, lights, and other accessories to be outfitted. The rails have multiple entry points and accept widely used rail bases.
The Interlocking Long Rail System consists of two rails which seamlessly integrate with the Batlskin Front Mount and can be used simultaneously with the Batlskin Visor and Mandible Guards.
- 2 Interlocking Long Rails
- Hardware Kit
Note: Interlocking Long Rails must be used in conjunction with the Batlskin Viper Front Mount.
- Custom Modular - Customize the Viper Head System for the mission at hand: The Viper helmet is the foundation for a suite of integrated, modular components, including front mounts, rail systems, ballistic visors, mandible guards, and tailored liner options
Accessory Platform- Tilt and lock the Mandible Guard in multiple downward positions for improved sight compatibility and refueling
- Snag Free Design - Slim and lightweight, with a snag free design
- Extra Large
- Weight (Medium): 80 g (2.8 oz) - Left and Right Rails
- Black, Foliage Green, Olive Green, Desert Tan, Tan 499
- Compatible with Viper full, mid and high cut helmets
- NOT Compatible with Cobra helmet
- NOT Compatible with Caiman helmets
- Compatible with Viper Front Mount
- NOT Compatible with Standalone Long Rails
- Compatible with Viper Visor
- Compatible with Viper Mandible Guard
Testing & Requirements
- Mounted using supplied ballistic hardware that passes U.S. ACH 9mm FMJ impact tests