TEA’s GEN2 U94 Push-to-Talk switch is one of the most popular PTT’s on the market. The U94’s rugged and contoured design allows it to be easily affixed onto almost any type of vest or uniform. The removable back clip allows for right or left side wear. To prevent the ingress of water or debris into the input socket, the U94 has a protective boot that seals around the headset connector. TEA Headsets Tactical U94 PTT for Motorola APX Series Radio. Switch/Socket Assembly. Fully overmolded module & housing. Optimized for use with Motorola APX Series radios. Hardwired multipin connector.
- Available in Black & Desert Tan.
- Configurable to all public safety & military headsets.
- Boot shroud ensures proper seating of headset, prevents snags, & avoids ingress.
- Ruggedized clothing clip attaches to all molles, vests, lapels, & uniforms.
- Rapidly connects to APX radio via thumbscrew.
- Reverse pressure clip opposite thumbscrew ensures contact to radio at all times.
- Able to swap sides for left-handed/right-handed users.
- Also available in dual-comm format. (Please contact us)
- 1-year full warranty guaranteed free of defects.
- Includes Water Proof Cap (WPC)