Standard PTT cables, used to connect the AMP Communication Headset to radios/intercom systems, feature a permanently attached radio connector.
The AMP Communication Headset can be connected to communications systems via a fixed downlead or connectorized cable. With two options, end users can choose the option best suited to their mission needs.
Used to connect the AMP Communication Headset to various radios.
- Rugged over-molded construction
- Feature a reversible alligator clip
- Recessed activator prevents accidental keying, while still accommodating gloved hand use
- Available with fixed downlead radio connections or modular, which allows for interchangeable radio downleads
- Available with Amphenol input connectors or U94 (for use with U174 downleads)