Tactical Multi-Tool For Handguns
The list of possibilities is long and thorough – mounting accessories, field disassembly, adjusting laser sights and changing side grips are just a few. Here, with easy one-hand access is every tool a shooter could want to service and adjust the handgun of their choosing. Each tool locks open and is carefully calibrated to popular pistol platforms – from a polymer striker fired pistol to everything needed to take down the 1911. The Pistol Tool is an essential addition to every handgunner’s range bag or workbench.
The Handgun Owners’ Tool Kit That Fits In A Mag Pouch. Maintain, Customize, Repair and Adjust Pistols & Revolvers. Titanium Coating For Increased Hardness and Rust Resistance.
When it comes to mission-specific tools, the new Pistol Tool is packed with functionality. Eighteen highly-capable titanium coated tools in a tactical, rugged frame work with ease and precision to keep handguns firing reliably and accurately.
From tear-down and cleaning, to maintenance and reassembly, The Pistol Tool is the partner to have in the field, at the range or workbench.
- 8-32 Threaded Receiver Fits Standard Gun Cleaning Rods, Cables, Brushes and Implements
- Detachable 3/32″ Pin Punch With 8-32 Threads
- 2.5″ Long Bit Driver
- Fine Tooth Metal File
- 6 Hex Bits With Ball Detents: 3/16″ Flat, 1/8″ Flat, #2 Phillips, #1 Phillips, 3/32″ Hex, T15 Torx
- 4 Bondhus Protanium Hex Keys For Laser Sights: 1/16″, .05″, .035″, .028″ (On Reverse Side)
- 1911 Officer Barrel Bushing Wrench
- 1911 Government Barrel Bushing Wrench (On Reverse Side)
- Tap Hammer Surface
- Non-Hardened Stainless Steel Pick / Scraper
- 3″ Tanto Knife
- Titanium Coating For Increased Hardness and Rust Resistance