TATM (Titanium Advanced Tactical Mount) Long Arm
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Advanced engineering experience together with manufacturing exactitude combines to reveal the TATM Long Arm—a Special Forces high-performance helmet mount for Horn style NVGs. Prepared for strenuous demands through an arduous build, the TATM Long Arm is rigorous enough to withstand extended field use while detailed enough provide optimal comfort and safety.
The TATM Long Arm constructed with lightweight, high-strength aluminum and titanium completes a versatile enduring mount with Push Button Deploy/Stow Release that ensures desired engagement through accelerated operational demands with smooth and quiet operation. User-friendly safety-enhanced features permit intuitive operation with dynamic tolerance control, ensuring secure user-managed manipulation of levers, buttons, and knobs, including the patented 120-degree rotational NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob.
Compact and lightweight, The TATM Long Arm presents a device uniting superior design elegance with durable wearability and enriched Anti-Wobble stability—prepared for some of the most demanding applications and environs. This includes a custom-fit user experience enabled through Vertical, Tilt, Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment to maximize field use.
Continuing the Norotos’ commitment to continual improvement through constant evolution of products, the TATM Long Arm delivers an exceptional helmet mount prepared for exceptional field demands. Developed according to Special Forces specifications, the TATM Long Arm is rugged and durable while maintaining design elegance, including comfortable wear and expansive performance capacity.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob (one-hand operation) will not release NVG until complete 120 degree rotation (patented feature)
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Compact & Lightweight while remaining durable
- High-Strength, Lightweight Aluminum & Titanium Manufactured helmet mount components (except pins, springs, balls, and washers)
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons