Unwavering in its dedication to high performance quality and durability—the Titanium Advanced Tactical Mount (TATM) developed according to Special Forces specifications reveals a helmet mount capable of rigorous activities according to Norotos’ commitment to engineering elegance and manufacturing precision.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
Built with high-strength, lightweight aluminum and titanium, the TATM permits unwavering enduring stability for DOVETAIL style NVGs, while Push Button Deploy/Stow Release prevents inadvertent goggle flip-up persevering through high-velocity operations, while ensuring smooth and quiet engagement. Maximizing safety through intuitively placed operating levers, knobs, and buttons, the TATM’s patented NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob only releases upon complete 120-degree rotation.
Compact and lightweight the TATM delivers a helmet mount prepared for rigorous, high-performance demands when adequate is simply not sufficient. The TATM preserves enduring durable field longevity in a night vision mount solution while enhancing a custom-fit user experience with Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment, permitting extended operational use.
Through Norotos’ continual commitment to constant product line enhancement according to an unwavering dedication to its core values, the TATM brings together a Special Forces specified helmet mount solution engineered surpassing former standards in compact lightweight helmet mount performance.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob (one-hand operation) will not release NVG until complete 120 degree rotation (patented feature)
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Compact & Lightweight while remaining durable
- High-Strength, Lightweight Aluminum & Titanium Manufactured helmet mount components (except pins, springs, balls, and washers)
- Dovetail Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7A/C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons