The BT72-NC Super CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipod does not PAN. This "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with 10/32 threaded holes. It requires any 17S size ”Lever Mount” such as the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern.
The BT72-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK Adapter.
Includes patented 45° leg positions, non-rotating legs, optional quick change feet and “Hold What You Move Technology™.” It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and has heat treated stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws. Available in black only. We choose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
- Height Range: 5.8 - 11" (7.7” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button: 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 23.16 ounces
- Footprint: 14.75-19.37"
USING THE KMW "POD-LOC":
MORE INFORMATION & ACCESSORIES:
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Spike feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles