The Ops-Core® Universal STEP-IN Visor is specifically designed to seamlessly integrate with night vision goggles (NVGs) and is the ideal solution for users requiring full eye protection in addition to NVG accessibility. Ops-Core currently offers Clear, Tint, Neutral, High Contrast and Laser Dazzle visor lenses, and with the Photochromic visor lens, users will be able to seamlessly go from night to day missions without manually switching lenses, replacing the need for two visor kits.
- Meets all ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics. Provides MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection
- Begins darkening instantly in direct sunlight
- Adapts seamlessly for day-to-night operations
- Clear state transmission of 85% PLT, offers future opportunity for combination with some laser eye protection (LEP) filters
- Maintains a neutral gray color appearance when in darkened state
- External visor surface protected by Gentex’s proprietary scratch resistant hard coating, MGAF Anti Fog coating on inside of lens
- Replaces the need for two visor (clear and tint) kits
Photochromic Performance Characteristics:
- Measurements taken in lab setting and provided for informational purposes, performance will vary based on operational conditions.
- T = PLT C (Photopic Luminous Transmittance)
- T% Half = Half Dynamic Range
- Direct sunlight illumination conditions: AM2
- Temperature: Measurements were made with lens at 23°C +/- 2° (73°F)