Ops-Core Visors raise the bar in terms of optical clarity, ballistic performance, and system functionality. All visors provide protection from blunt trauma, ballistic threats, and blast shock waves. Pair with an Ops-Core Mandible for complete eye and face protection.
- Low-profile, unique geometry designed to sit comfortably behind NVGs.
- Tool-less installation of various lenses depending on mission requirements.
- Lenses available: Clear, Tinted, High Contrast Yellow
- Includes a Clear and a Tinted lens
- Removable rubber gaskets designed to keep dirt and dust out of eyes when in use. Gaskets can be removed for additional ventilation if needed.
- Retention bungees can be adjusted and locked into place with the cleat system, and allow it to fit with many different helmets.
- Bungees can be attached to helmet Velcro for quick stowage when not needed.
- Can be worn during parachute operations and has been tested to work for jump scenarios in 120 mph winds.
- Meets all the ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics. Provides MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection.
- One size fits all system seamlessly integrates with nearly all Ops-Core and Gentex helmet systems with ARCs regardless of the shell cut.
- Available Colors: Black, Tan 499, Foliage Green, Urban Gray.
I love these. I know it sounds really picky but it’s way nice to have eye pro that doesn’t squeeze my head when I have ear pro on putting pressure on them. I don’t have that added pressure from eye pro arms. It also allows for your ear pro seal to not be compromised by eye pro arms. When you have a helmet, eye pro and ear pro on, it’s nice to make the whole system more comfortable whenever possible. This is just another step in making your lid setup that much more comfortable.
I’ve been very pleased with this eye pro. I took it to a 12 hour milsim and it never fogged! The temperature went from 38 degrees to 25 degrees as night fell.
Every purchase that I have made has been good condition good quality good everything my overall experience with this supplier is the five star top Notch
Like anyone in this particular line of work, good gear is everything. These definitely won't let you down. If regular eye protection is not enough but goggles are too cumbersome, then this is your best option. Buy once buy well. I have no doubt that these will serve me well. I definitely recommend them. All I would say is that if you need spare lenses or anything else from Hcc tactical, then order it all at once. The wait times can be a little while but this is to be expected. The companies that make this equipment serve the military and the feds first. Unfortunately that make us last in line. However, that's the price you pay for the best gear available and it's well worth it. -semper Fi John