This model cannot be upgraded to use communications microphone.
The Ops-Core® Special Operations Tactical Respirator (SOTR) is a half-mask respirator designed to provide protection against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants encountered by Special Operations forces during training and in operational environments. The Ops-Core SOTR offers 99.97% (NIOSH P100) filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including lead, asbestos, fentanyl, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue. The low profile design offers protection without interfering with operator’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and seamlessly interfaces with weapon systems for optimal effectiveness. Includes easy to adjust suspension straps to be worn without a helmet.
- Offers at least 99.97% (NIOSH P100) filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including Lead, Asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products, as well as over the ear hearing protection products
- Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
- Easy to adjust suspension straps suspension straps to be worn without a helmet
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide, wraparound, and pleated design to enable the respirator to fit to a large variety of facial types
- Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter changes.
- Head harness
- 1 Filter Assembly (P100)
If you’ve ever worn an M50, this is nothing like it. It’s like a pillow on your face and the customer service here is phenomenal. I had questions on shipping for a TDY he had answers and shipped it out the same day. Thank you!
You can buy a SOTR lite from many places and it’s an amazing product, however Michael at HCC Tactical was absolutely awesome! Answered my questions and shipped quickly! Thanks HCC Tactical!!! Will definitely buy from this company again!
Front filter is better not only for shooting, can even use your phone with it. Yes there is exhaust valve vibration but it is tolerable. Fit is good over most all fave sizes. Easy. To change filters.
Comfortable to wear. Filter with minimal interference with tools of trade. A bit costly, but best option for working blue suit. Does sound a bit like CopVader with exhalation valve set up.
Work well with long guns, comfortable to wear for long periods and extremely lite.