Elite anti-fog ballistic sunglasses built from the ground up to U.S. military protection standards.
ShadowStrike Sunglasses have a sharp, geometrical wraparound design, giving this line a distinctive look while maximizing protection—fitting squarely, securely, and comfortably at all times, for any operation.
- Low profile frame
- Clear, solar, and vermilion lenses
- Microfiber pouch
- Microfiber cloth
- Hard case
- 2-pair lens pouch
- Anti-fog wipe
- Distinctive Wrap Around Design - Compact, low-profile design with a tighter curvature and unrestricted field-of-view—fits squarely, securely, and comfortably at all times for any mission.
- Interchangeable Lenses - A novel nosepiece mechanism makes changing out the polycarbonate dual-frame lenses, and adapting your eyewear to the mission at hand, quick and easy.
- Ballistic Protection - Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations.
- Equipment Compatible - Sleek, secure, and unobtrusive, ShadowStrike Sunglasses fit seamlessly with various head systems, headborne equipment, and comms systems
- Flawless Optics - Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses for distortion-free vision and 100% UV-A-B-C protection
OCUMAX Anti-Fog Coating - Tested under EN 166 standards, Revision’s OcuMax Plus is proven to last longer than competing anti-fog solutions by a factor of 10-20 times, is chemical-resistant and prevents scratches, streaks, and smears
One Size Fits All
Lens Height: 45mm
Temple Arm Length: 120mm
Lens: Clear, Solar, Yellow, Vermillion, Midnight Mirror, Silver Mirror
Frame: Black, Gray, Tan 499
Compatible with comms systems
Compatible with Caiman helmets
Compatible with Viper helmets
Compatible with Cobra helmets
NOT Compatible with Rx Carrier
Testing and Requirements
CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172
Exceeds U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-32432 (GL))