An extremely rugged and durable closed emitter optic which meets the demanding standards for military and law enforcement applications. The Trijicon RCR™ represents the next evolution of the Trijicon RMR® and is designed to be as durable as the legendary Trijicon ACOG®, while also improving precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of firearm in any type of environment.
The RCR can withstand direct impacts and survive in the harshest environments, while still providing enhanced accuracy and an excellent field of view. The RCR does this while not requiring additional or new plates to be used as it works with the current RMR bolt pattern and direct mounts without the use of a dovetail.
- 1ea CR2032 Battery
- 1ea 1/16" Hex Allen Wrench
- 4ea #6-32 Short Capstan Screw
- 2ea #6-40 Capstan Screw (FN Platforms)
- 1ea Manual
- 1ea RCR Capstan Hex Torque Guide
- 1ea Trijicon Sticker
- 1ea Loctite 242/243 Capsule
- Length x Width x Height: 1.8 in x 1.2 in x 1 in (45.72mm x 30.48mm x 25.4mm)
- Weight: 1.98 oz. (56.13g)
- Magnification: 1x
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Night Reticle Color: Red
- Illumination Source: LED
- Illumination Settings: Push button adjustable with 10 brightness settings including 3 NV and 1 Super Bright
- Power Source: CR2032
- Battery Life: 6 years on Setting 5
- Adjustment: 1 MOA per click
- Adjustment Range: 150 MOA Total Travel
- Eye Relief: Infinite in.
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Submersion Depth: 65 ft. (20m)
Operating Temperature: -40F to 140F (-40c to 60c)
- Multi-platform-friendly, no additional plates needed: The Trijicon RCR™ has a unique patented mounting system that allows the optic to mount using the Trijicon RMR® footprint.
- Super strong patented capstan screw: Our patented RCR mounting bolts provide a durable and easy mounting solution that prevents over torque, cross threading, and stripping out of the screw head.
- Same deck height as the RMR: Allows for use with RMR compatible Iron Sights.
- Easily adjustable windage and elevation: No need for special tools, 1 MOA per click.
- Built to handle the worst: Built from 7075-T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized, the RCR was designed to survive in any conditions.
- top-loaded battery: CR2032 battery, six years of continuous operation at Setting 5.
- Outstanding durability: The same unique patented housing shape of the RMR now in a closed emitter version, it still diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing drop survivability and one-handed slide manipulation as well as keeps out the elements.
- Upgraded electronics and buttons: Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments, with distinctive and easy-to-use adjustment buttons.
- True-Color, Multi-Coated lens: Wide-band light transmission ensures minimal change in target area color.