The Wilcox Rapid Acquisition Aiming Module - Grenadier Sighting System (RAAM-GSS) is a lightweight fire control system that features a built-in ballistic computer that provides a shooting solution for distances selected by the grenadier.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The RAAM-GSS addresses the capability gap within the forces that increase hit probability to effectively engage targets during the day or at night.
The RAAM-GSS is designed for mounting to any Picatinny Rail interface affixed to any assault weapon or a stand alone Grenade Launcher.
- Co-aligned VIS/NIR laser, NIR illumination, reflex
- sight from easy bore sighting to grenade launcher
- One windage and elevation adjustment for optics suite
- Reflex sight features an integral back-up iron sights
- IR aiming laser for clandestine engagements at night
- IR illuminator provides increased recognition at night
- Aiming references to correspond to ballistic range
- User selectable ballistic solution for weapon/ammunition
- Quick selector for 2 pre-programmed ballistic solutions
- Sensors (temperature, pressure) for ballistic
- Cant Indicator for increased accuracy when firing
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 rail without modification