When the Atlas was selected for the USSOCOM Sniper Rifle system, the Precision Sniper Rifle (PSR) Atlas Bipod was created in response to feedback received from Military testing. These changes include non-rotating outer legs, fore and aft pivot limiting bosses (two pegs that help keep the muzzle level when loading a rifle to the bipod) and a 40% stronger inner leg. All models still include 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan and 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant. The five leg positions are 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees.
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK Adapter.
Adapter plates for mounting configuration sold separately. See related products below.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5 - 9.4" (6.5” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button: 0.5" diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 11.42 ounces approx.
MORE INFORMATION & ACCESSORIES:
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International rifles.