The Avon PC50 is based off the widely deployed 50 Series masks and is designed and approved as a NON-CBRN respiratory device, providing protection in dangerous and contaminated environments, against certain solid and liquid respirable particles, gases, vapors and splashes of liquid chemicals.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
ALL CUSTOMERS MUST SUBMIT CREDENTIALS
HCC Tactical will send you a mobile friendly DocuSign form to easily upload your credentials for purchase.
The PC50 was specifically developed for the targeted user groups; budget challenged Prisons, Correctional Officers, Riot Control, Border Patrol, Plant Security and other NON-CBRN requirements that demand a robust, field proven competitively priced military pedigree product that meets their operational needs.
The PC50 is available in three sizes, with either left or right hand 40mm canister mounts that accept traditional or conformal filters. The standard communication port allows the ability to integrate with existing radios. The PC50 may be fitted with a vision correction system and a variety of outserts for specific operational situations. This product is designed for the lowest cost of ownership and maximum reliability.
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- 3 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Six point, easy to adjust head harness
- External communications systems
- can be attached to mask
- Standard communication port
- Low inhalation resistance
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low-re-breathed carbon dioxide
- PC50 APR
- Riot Filters
- Clear Outsert
- Sunlight Outsert
|Mask Protection Factor||2500||Field of View|
|Weight (excluding filter)||550 grams||Visual Field Score||> 95|
|Inhalation Resistance without Filter||Sizes|
|30 l/min||0.5 mbar||Fits 95% of the female / male population||Small|
|90 l/min||1.5 mbar||Medium|
|160 l/min||3.5 mbar||Large|
|Exhalation Resistance||Donning Time||Within 9 seconds|
|85 l/min (with CTF12 filter)||1.9 mbar||Interface with PPE||Integrates with operational clothing, personal issued items and riot helmets|
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU - Module B: Certificate CE 684841
- NIOSH CBRN Cap 1 approved with the CBRNF12B filter (TC-14G-0285) , CBRNCF50 filter (TC-14G-0318) and the CBRNCF50i filter (TC-14G-0339)