Panobridge M-ZERO is an advanced, incredibly lightweight, all-metal night vision bridge mount that provides a traditional field of view with two milspec AN/PVS-14s. At an industry-leading 1.6 oz total, it weighs 16% less than a single milspec J-Arm, yet its structure is composed entirely of high-performance 7075-T6 aluminum alloy. Introducing an entirely new way to see more of the dark.
Building on Noisefighters experience designing and launching the world's first Adjustable Field of View night vision bridge mount, the Panobridge Mk3 (and its earlier iterations), plus our newer Panobridge M-SEVEN, the patent pending, all-metal Noisefighters Panobridge M-ZERO is our first offering of a bridge mount that caters to those end users who demand a traditional field of view, with both tubes pointing forwards. For those who need the lightest weight, most rigid, and simplest design, the M-ZERO delivers in spades.
The Noisefighters Panobridge M-ZERO weighs only 1.6 oz total in its standard configuration, making it the lightest metal bridge mount ever offered for professional use. This is approximately 70% less weight than the KVC® Universal Night Vision Bridge with OSS shoe sets installed, approximately 36% less than the IC® Dual PVS-14 Light Weight Mounting System, and is even 16% lighter than a single milspec polymer J-Arm. Noisefighters have optimized rigidity, strength, and durability while following the Marine Corps adage of, "Ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal pain." With Nightline, Inc. NL914C Power Packs installed on each AN/PVS-14, it is possible to achieve panoramic night vision with a total weight of 21.6 oz, or 20.0 oz with RPO lightweight lenses installed, or 15.9 oz with Nocturn Industries Tanto monoculars + RPO lightweight lenses. Depending on the configuration, this can be lighter than traditional night vision goggles that do not include panoramic viewing capabilities.
Even though it is ultralight and rigid, durability is still their top priority, and Panobridge M-ZERO is essentially indestructible due to the sole use of high-performance 7075-T6 aluminum for the entire structure. Noisefighters have successfully conducted 2 meter drop tests on concrete with the Panobridge M-ZERO connected to +10% heavier AN/PVS-14 models, and they will continue to be as transparent as possible by publishing an unfiltered list of components damaged by customers right here. With thousands of their existing bridges in use and less than a handful of reported parts breakages of the core components over the last few years, plus a confirmation from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation that their earlier-generation polymer bridge was successfully tested and then fielded during warrant service operations and manhunts, they are confident that this improved, all-metal product is more than sufficient for duty use anywhere, anytime.
Both monoculars attached to the Noisefighters Panobridge M-ZERO may be individually swung upwards, out of the line of sight, without disturbing the adjacent device's positioning. For extended periods when one eye must view scenes unaided by night vision or instead aided by a thermal vision system, this added articulation feature is crucial. This feature also allows the PVS-14's to better hug the helmet when the entire assembly is folded back in the stowed position, leading to a more balanced center of gravity and a reduced possibility of impacting door frames or other objects above the head.
NOTE: THE ALL-METAL PANOBRIDGE M-SERIES IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE POLYMER ARMS AND ADAPTERS USED ON THE PANOBRIDGE Mk3
Noisefighters will soon offer a separate adapter to mount thermal monoculars that utilize the Mini-Rail / MUM attachment method, such as FLIR® Breach, Infiray® MH-25 / RH-25 (with mini-rail installed), Sionyx® OPSIN, or the MUM-14 night vision monocular.
For those using the high-performance Infiray® RH-25 or AGM StingIR or similar thermal devices with male dovetail mounts installed, they will also soon offer a separate quick-detach (QD) adapter for the fastest installation and removal.
WHAT TO CONSIDER:
- There is a technical consideration called collimation that may need to be accounted for when using two PVS-14 monoculars. In the simplest terms, images from two bridged monoculars may not be perfectly in tune. For most users, this is not an issue that can be easily perceived, as the brain can usually overcome this misalignment. At worst, the user will experience eye strain after long periods of time using their night vision goggle. If necessary, hire a technician to collimate your paired PVS-14s, or read online about how to perform a DIY collimation. Done correctly, there is no need to re-purge the monocular.
- No auto-shutoff system is integrated. Users must manually turn off the monocular when flipping up and stowing equipment on the top of the helmet.
This bridge is NOT COMPATIBLE with bayonet style night vision helmet mounts. You MUST HAVE a dovetail type night vision helmet The cheapest yet adequate option for a sturdy dovetail-compatible helmet mount is to purchase a military surplus Norotos® RHNO-II (bayonet) mount and modify it to accept the Norotos PVS-15/18 dovetail adapter. Instructions can be found on youtube. Their recommendation for a pre-assembled helmet mount with dovetail adapter is the Wilcox® G24.
- Included in box: panobridge m-zero with left and right side pvs-14 mounting arms, night vision accessory tool (additional arms and adapters are sold separately)
- Included arms are compatible with: milspec an/pvs-14, photonis vyper-14, ab night vision mod3 (autogain version only), knight’s armament m-14 alloy chassis for an/pvs-14, nocturn industries tanto (not an exact fit due to tanto's proprietary mounting design)
- Helmet mounting compatibility: dovetail
- Interpupillary distance (ipd) compatibility: 55 - 75mm
- Materials used: 7075-t6 hardcoat anodized aluminum alloy; stainless steel
- Total assembled weight of this product: 1.6 oz
- Dimensions (collapsed for storage): 3.00 x 3.00 x 1.50"
- Measured combined weight with two milspec pvs-14's attached (elbit 11769 tubes, no batteries, no eyecup retaining rings, no rubber eyecups, no Demist shields installed): 23.3 oz
- Measured combined weight with two lightweight nightline nl914c power pack equipped pvs-14 monoculars (elbit 11769 tubes, no batteries, no eyecup retaining rings, no rubber eyecups, no demist shields installed): 21.6 oz
- Measured combined weight with two lightweight nightline nl914c power pack equipped pvs-14 monoculars with rpo lightweight lenses (elbit 11769 tubes, no batteries, no eyecup retaining rings, no rubber eyecups, no demist shields installed): 20.0 oz
- Measured combined weight with two nocturn industries tanto monoculars with rpo lightweight lenses (elbit 11769 tubes, no batteries, no eyecup retaining rings, no rubber eyecups, no demist shields installed): 15.9 oz
- Warranty: lifetime, transferable
- Night vision / thermal devices shown in pictures are not included
- Patent pending
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A by a disabled U.S.M.C. Combat Veteran Owned Company.