The new EOTECH On-Gun Laser (OGL) is offered in a standard power (MIL/LE) model. Powered by a single CR123 lithium battery, the OGL offers up to 9 hours of continuous run time.
The all aluminum housing offers extreme durabilty and its compact size is similar to a standard deck of playing cards. The IR and Visible lasers are optically aligned so zeroing is simple and easy. The OGL has a unique sliding lever that controls the beam divergence of the IR illuminator, making adjustments from spot to flood fast and easy, even under pressure.
- Standard power (MIL/LE) mode
- All aluminum housing for extreme durability
- Similar in size to a deck of cards
- Enhanced ergonomics
- Shared optical bench for visible green and IR aiming lasers
- Illuminator variable beam divergence: ~5 mRAD to ~115 mRAD
- 0.2 mRAD windage and elevation adjustments, 50 mRAD total
- Crane Standard PTT receptacle
- Modlite ModButton Lite 7" switch included
- Tethered protective caps/patterne generators