With millions of our combat shirts fielded, it made sense for us to make a non- flame resistant version as well. Lightweight and highly comfortable torso fabrics increase airflow, reduce chafe, and wick sweat away from your skin.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
Each fabric is a proprietary blend of high quality fibers selected for optimum combinations of weight, durability, breathability, stretch and next-to-skin comfort.
- Non-FR construction with proprietary 4-way stretch Massif fabrics
- SuperFabric covered elbows offer extra protection and abrasion resistance
- Self-healing coil zippers
- Two zippered low-profile upper arm pockets
- Shoulder Hook and Loop
- Adjustable wrist cuffs for a customized secure fit
- Advanced breathability and wicking properties