Multi-Hit FaceShield (ARC Rail Mount)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our EAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
Lead time can be between 1-16 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
With Ops-Core’s unique helmet Accessory Rail Connector (ARC) system, the Multi-Hit Handgun Face Shield can be quickly and securely attached to any size Ops-Core® or Gentex® ballistic helmet, transforming them into the ultimate defense against multiple impacts from handgun threats by law enforcement and military personnel during forced entry and breeching operations.
- Transforms helmets into the ultimate defense against multiple impacts from handgun threats by law enforcement and military personnel during forced entry and breeching operations.
- Because of their unique system design, all sizes of Ops-Core FAST and Sentry Helmets, and Gentex ACH/TBH helmets can seamlessly incorporate the face shield using the Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs).
- The ARC interface locking system provides a solid platform for the face shield.
- Once mounted, the unique, internal, face shield locking mechanism secures the face shield in any position/angle desired.
- The Fore/Aft adjustment maintains an effective seal with different helmet geometries as well as increases offset to accommodate masks and other equipment when needed.
- When not in use, the face shield smoothly and quickly pivots up close to the head’s center of gravity for increased comfort.
- The visor’s mounting arms fold in for a smaller storage footprint.
- The face shield gasket minimizes the chance that liquids will drip behind the lens.
- Ballistic protective lens: 9mm 124gr FMJ @ 1,400 fps (427 m/s) and 44 Cal Magnum 240gr SWCGC @ 1,400 fps (427 m/s)
- Compatible with all sizes of Ops-Core FAST and SENTRY helmets, and of U.S. Army ACH helmets, USMC LWH Type I and MICH Type II helmets, and Gentex Tactical Ballistic Helmets (TBH).
TESTING PROTOCOLS & DESIGN
- Gentex PRS-1016 Product Requirements Specification for Ops-Core Multi-Hit Handgun Face Shield
- Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0104.02 Riot Helmets and Face Shield
- Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0106.01 Ballistic Helmets using NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA threats (9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps and .44 Cal Magnum 240gr SWCGC at 1400 fps)
- Environmental affects testing: Weatherometer (accelerated aging); high temperature operating and storage; cold temperature operating and storage; and vibration.
CHARACTERISTICS, COVERAGE & WEIGHT
- Coverage: 69.98 in2(451 cm2)
- Maximum Weight: 2.95 lbs. (1338 g)