The U-94/A - Motorola XTS (Amped PTT) is a Genuine Mil-Spec Nexus U94 with all-black hardware and clothing clip.
Your search is over if you are looking for the solution to using your military headset with your Motorola XTS compatible radio.
Thoroughly tested on Otto Tac, MSA Sordin, 3M Peltor Comtac, and Ops-Core AMP Communication Headsets (U-174 down-leads with NATO WIRING).
- All Black Hardware
- Custom Amplification Circuitry (Low Impedance Option)
- Cable Length 20 inches Long, 6 Inches Short
- Assembled in the USA 🇺🇸
- One year manufacturer's warranty (outlined in terms of service)
Compatible with the following radios with Motorola M5 style plugs:
- Motorola: GP1200, GP900, GP9000, HT1000, JEDI, JT1000, MT1000, MT1500, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX9000, MTX90,MTX-LS
PR1500,PM1500, XTS1500, XTS2000, XTS2250, XTS2500, XTS3000, XTS3000 Astro, XTS3500, XTS4250, XTS5000, XTX2500
- EF Johnson (EF3): 51 Fire ES,51LT ES, 51SL, 511X,512X, 514X, 515ES, 515L, 518X, 51SLES Series, 5000 Series,5100 ES Series,7700 Series, Ascend 5100, Ascend ES
AN/PRC-127EF Series, Avenger 8100 Series, Multi-net Ascend ES Series
Viking VP300, VP400, VP600, VP900, Viking Fire, Viking CK8500 Series
- Kenwood : Viking VP600, Viking VP900
LOW IMPEDANCE MILITARY MIC (AMPLIFIED)
Low impedance (dynamic microphones) communication push to talks are compatible with the electrical systems of most high-end communication headsets like AMP, COMTAC, and OTTO.
If you are unsure, check the microphone type on your headset. Any microphone that is labeled dynamic will be low impedance and require this option.