The EOTECH® MonoNV monocular is a commercial Image Intinsifier Tube Night Vision device built to the same rigorous standard (MIL-STD-810G) as the military AN/PVS-14 system.
This multi- purpose monocular is collimated for operation as hand-held, helmet/head-mounted or weapon mounted.
Lightweight and robust construction combined with superior optical characteristics utilizing Gen 3 White Phosphor tube technology gives maximum target detection and recognition range.
- Compact and robust (MIL-STD-810G)
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA battery
- Integrated IR LED Illuminator for short-range illumination
Auto-gated power supply improves resolution in high light (urban) environments and provides automatic system cut-off when exposed to intense light, helping to protect the image intensifier tube from damage.
- Internal LED indicators for IR ON and low battery
- Adjustable for ambidextrous operation; head and helmet mounts
- Quick release dovetail mount mechanism
- Manual gain control
Tilt Auto Off
- L × W × H: 4.6" × 2.1" × 2.9" (116 × 53 × 74mm)
- Weight: ≤ 10.6 oz (300g)
- Power Source: 1 AA battery — Alkaline or lithium max 2.4 Vdc
- Battery Life: @ 73ºF / Lithium: approx. 60 / Alkaline: approx. 40
- Field-of-View: 40º
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in (25cm)
- Diopter Adjustments: +2 to -6
- Water Resistant: 66 ft (20m) for 1 hour: MIL-STD 810G
- Image Intensification Tube: Gen III White Phosphor
- Figure Of Merit (FOM): 2376 minimum FOM