Designed as a customizable platform, MOHOC® 2 can be tailored to match many C5ISR requirements. The MOHOC® 2 Camera is built to stream real-time video over mobile ad hoc networking (MANET) radios. Created as a live sensor for the hyper-enabled operator, it maximizes situational awareness at the tactical edge.
MOHOC® 2 SDI outputs SDI video compatible with the Persistent Systems MPU5 MANET radio.
- 20x Improved Low-Light Sensitivity
- Plug-and-Play Radio Integration- SDI camera designed to connect directly to Persistent Systems MPU5 radio HD BNC video input
- MIL Spec cables and ports – HD BNC to HD BNC for video output and Push Pull to Male USB to power off MPU5
SDI VIDEO STREAMING SPECIFICATIONS:
- 3g-sdi stream: 1080p25/30/50/60, 720p25/30, 720p50/60, 1080i50/60
- Analog stream: cvbs-d1
- On screen display: available via osd switch & serial port
- Power consumption: dc5~18v, 140ma@12v with 3g-sd
Communication: yes (rs485 ) // rx only
- MOHOC 2 SDI Camera
- HD BNC video cable to connect to MPU5 radio
- Power cable from MOHOC 2 to Male USB to power from MPU5 Data cable
- Industrial Strength Black Velcro® Strips (Loop)
- Camera bag