MOHOC believes the world’s toughest war fighters deserve equipment worthy of their mission. MOHOC® Cameras are the world’s first military-optimized helmet cameras and revolutionize form-factor, ruggedization, and user interface.
International Orders are handled on a case-by-case basis, we may be required to redirect you to another dealer in your area.
Tactically designed MOHOC® Cameras have a patented helmet-contoured base and low-profile housing to eliminate snag hazards.
Waterproof to 10m/33ft and drop-proof to 2m/6.5ft, MOHOC® is military-grade tough and IP68 rated. Its single button tactile control with vibration feedback enables intuitive operation even in the harshest conditions.
Both MOHOC® Cameras capture razor-sharp 1080p HD video and 12MP photos in visible light, low light, and white light.
As an integral part of the C5ISR tactical operating network, MOHOC® Cameras are essential for obtaining, gathering and processing real-time data to maintain operational superiority.
MOHOC® INFRARED MODEL
In addition to recording in daylight, the MOHOC® IR model also captures images in total darkness when used with infrared illumination (records in black & white).
Easy to operate even with gloves. Single finger operation of rotating toggle or photo shutter button. Toggle to record and camera immediately powers ON and starts recording.
Built-in vibration feedback for stealth operation communicates the camera activity without any lights which maintains light discipline. Single button, simple settings, auto-record providing stunning 1080p HD video and 12 MP photos.
Easily rotate the MOHOC® lens to match the position of the camera body to maintain a level perspective. Regardless of helmet mounting position – on top or side, or attached directly to a wall, always get the frame positioned horizontally with the 190 degree rotating MOHOC® lens. Use the lens crosshairs to visually line up the horizon or wirelessly connect to the MOHOC® App and preview the position.
MOHOC® Cameras have a specially designed base to match the curvature of any helmet, This provides unprecedented low-profile, secure attachment which easily deflects chords and rope without getting caught or hung up.
Securely attaches to all military, law enforcement, motorcycle, or recreational helmets in all shapes, sizes, and virtually any location.
MOHOC® Cameras come equipped with our Li-ion Rechargeable 1100 mAh battery, but can also use two standard CR123A batteries. Up to 2 hr 45 min of record time with the MOHOC rechargeable and 5+ hours of uninterrupted video under CR123A power.
RELIABLE & DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE – EVEN IN THE HARSHEST CONDITIONS
All MOHOC® Cameras are military-grade tough and IP68 rated. Waterproof to 10 meters, dustproof, and with superior shock and drop protection up to 2m – compared to consumer sports action cameras MOHOC® Cameras are the leaders in durability for helmet cameras.
Securely connect wirelessly to MOHOC® Cameras with iOS or Android smartphones. Live preview video footage, start and stop recording, take photos, change settings, or send images from the camera through a smartphone..
- Settings: 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
- Dual Capture: Ability to take still photos while simultaneously recording video (photo capture available while in video settings 1080p/30FPS, 720p/60FPS or 720p/30FPS).
- Video Format: MP4. H.264 codec
- Video Image Ratio: 16:9
- Field of View: 121 degrees
- Audio: Stereo
- White Balance: Auto-adjust
- ISO: Auto (100-3200)
- Camera: 12MP
- Sensor: CMOS
- Image Ratio: 4:3
- File Format: .JPG
- Field of View: 140 degrees
- White Balance: Auto-adjust
- ISO: Auto (100-3200)
- Waterproof to 33 feet (no additional case required)
Drop resistance to 2m
Dust Protection: IP68
Operating Temperature Range: 14⁰ F to 140⁰ F/-10⁰ C to 60⁰ C
Charging: From empty to full in under 1 hour 30 minutes. For best results plug into wall charger.
- Battery Life*: Chart of the estimated life of a fully charged battery during continuous recording in hours and minutes.
- Weight: 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
- Microphones: 2 External microphones for stereo audio
- Audio: 32kHz – 48kHz depending on video setting
- USB: micro 2.0 to recharge battery and download video to computer
- Memory: micro SD (micro SD card sold separately)
- HDMI: Yes, micro HDMI
- Wireless: Yes, 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Orientation Sensor: Yes built in Gyro Sensor.
- Orientation: Adjust video recording orientation. Normal, Upside Down or Auto Adjust. Auto adjust will automatically detect which direction is up using the internal Gyro Sensor when you start a recording or take a photo and record correctly in that orientation.
- Loop Record: Choose the length of your loop recording. This is it length of video saved from the point you stop the recording backwards. Never run out of space on your microSD card. Allows you to continuously record video and overwrite older footage. Then when something happens you want to keep just stop the recording and your selected period of time is saved.
- Power Save: Increases battery life by dimming the display screen and putting the camera in sleep mode after extended period of inactivity.
- Date/Time Stamp: Record the date and time of video and images directly onto footage for additional metadata.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- (1) MOHOC® Camera
- (1) Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1100 mAh
- (2) Industrial Strength Black Velcro® Strips (Loop)
- (1) micro USB cable to charge battery and download content to computer
- (1) Lanyard
- (1) Camera bag
- Sold Separately: microSD card Class 10 or UHS-1 required. Compatible up to 64GB.