The Manta Strobe™ SWIR is a helmet mounted multi-spectrum light emitter optimized for Military Operations. Our goal is clear; keep it simple for the end user, provide the highest level of performance through “Select” Electronic components combined with smart programming for highest output and extended battery life.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
- Includes the Manta Strobe™ Webbing Adapter
- Includes the newly designed Aluminum Hybrid TailCap
- Zero overt light AD….
- 100% user confidence in Infrared Mode with Vibrating feedback
- Intuitive One-handed operation
- Multiple Infrared and Overt LEDs generate an overlapping and omnidirectional light emission
- Curved base specifically for helmets
- Lightest weight and lowest profile in its power class - 2.12 oz. with battery
- Tool-less battery change out, 3V CR-123
- Downward (”Low”) facing Infrared Emitter (positive IFF for close in work with minimal glare)
- Upward (“High”) facing Infrared Emitters (multiple emitters delivering a peak IR signal for maximum distance)
- IPX8 = Manufacturer Rated – Waterproof 150’, Zero water penetration in Main Housing or Partitioned Battery Compartment
- Primary Overt LED/s are visible beyond the FAR105.19 requirement (3 Statute Miles)