The M20 Hot Weather Uniform is the most feature-rich, lightweight uniform we have ever built. This uniform balances the requirements of complete protection with ultimate breathability to allow the hardest working soldiers to keep going in extreme heat and humidity.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
We used mesh-interior pockets, a revolutionary vertically gusseted back vent, and superior moisture-wicking fabric to create the most breathable uniform in this space. The M20 Hot Weather Uniform will protect soldiers without bogging them down in the most brutal of tropical environments.
- Cordura® NYCO Fabric Technology
- No Fly Zone® insect repellent technology
- Superior durability, wearability, and breathability
- Lightweight for optimal performance
- Reinforced seams throughout
- Built-in knee articulation
- Gusseted inseam for full range of motion
- Internal mesh gaiters and elastic closure with roll tabs
- Low profile buttons for easy single-hand operation
- Reinforced seams for improved performance
- Non-FR Garment