Engineered to set the standard as the most lightweight and compact helmet mount solution available in the marketplace—the Lo-Sto, Push Button delivers the ultimate in Anti-Wobble high-performance weighing only 4.8 oz. (136 grams) while projecting a mere 2.35” when folded. The Lo-Sto renders asunder other night vision helmet mounts in delivering the pinnacle of stability, adaptability, and extended field longevity in keeping with the Norotos’ commitment to continuous improvement and constant evolution in product development.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
* Includes Break Away Button
The Lo-Sto offers the mechanical advantage of extensive ergonomic wearability with an enhanced center of gravity permitting extended field use while maximizing custom-fit user experience. Superior tolerance control further heightens comfortable wear in augmenting steadfast performance through Glide-Rite Infinite Adjust Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief levers with safe and easy tactile differentials.
Anti-Wobble Quick Change Adapters permit the Lo-Sto unparalleled adaptability with rapid available conversion between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs, all while maintaining sturdy, enduring ruggedness. Push Button Deploy/Stow Release ensures unrelenting deployment through accelerated high-velocity operations, ensuring smooth and quiet flip-up/flip-down in preserving peak endurable readiness.
Harmonious construction and extensive engineering experience culminate to deliver the Lo-Sto with Push Button stow release in becoming the lowest weight and slightest visage of any helmet mount on the market. While elegantly simple operating levers and buttons combine to ensure a custom fit that maintains unmatched ruggedness and unwavering longevity.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Break Away Button permits user set breakaway or locked mode depending on operational needs with user adjustable tension release
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Low Stow minimal visual aspect in stow position
- Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
- Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
Great Customer Service
Unit showed up in perfect condition, and quicker than I had anticipated. Highly recommend company and will be back again soon!
Keep up the good work.
During a demanding and tough time for the nation you guys are still providing quick, polite, and excellent service. I had a shipping label within an hour of my order and have my order in my hands already. The mount is exactly as advertised and suits my needs perfectly. Thanks again, I will be sure to recommend you to my friends.