Lo-Sto Helmet Mount, Push Button
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our EAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
Engineered to set the standard as the most lightweight and compact helmet mount solution available in the marketplace—the Lo-Sto, Push Button delivers the ultimate in Anti-Wobble high-performance weighing only 4.8 oz. (136 grams) while projecting a mere 2.35” when folded. The Lo-Sto renders asunder other night vision helmet mounts in delivering the pinnacle of stability, adaptability, and extended field longevity in keeping with the Norotos’ commitment to continuous improvement and constant evolution in product development.
The Lo-Sto offers the mechanical advantage of extensive ergonomic wearability with an enhanced center of gravity permitting extended field use while maximizing custom-fit user experience. Superior tolerance control further heightens comfortable wear in augmenting steadfast performance through Glide-Rite Infinite Adjust Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief levers with safe and easy tactile differentials.
Anti-Wobble Quick Change Adapters permit the Lo-Sto unparalleled adaptability with rapid available conversion between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs, all while maintaining sturdy, enduring ruggedness. Push Button Deploy/Stow Release ensures unrelenting deployment through accelerated high-velocity operations, ensuring smooth and quiet flip-up/flip-down in preserving peak endurable readiness.
Harmonious construction and extensive engineering experience culminate to deliver the Lo-Sto with Push Button stow release in becoming the lowest weight and slightest visage of any helmet mount on the market. While elegantly simple operating levers and buttons combine to ensure a custom fit that maintains unmatched ruggedness and unwavering longevity.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Break Away Button permits user set breakaway or locked mode depending on operational needs with user adjustable tension release
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Low Stow minimal visual aspect in stow position
- Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
- Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
Quick-Change Dovetail Socket (click here to view) (PVS-15/18/21 Interface Adapter)
Rapidly transform your HORN (PVS-7/14) style helmet mount for DOVETAIL (PVS-15/18/21/31) readiness with Quick-Change Sockets. As easy as a turn and a slide gives you the option of turning Norotos helmet mounts that include the AKA II (#1840010), AKA II HYPER (#1940010), INVG HYPER (#1920010), and Lo-Sto Force-to-Overcome (#1962010) and Push Button (#1960010) into a realm of expanded versatility in becoming DOVETAIL compatible.
Quick-Change Horn Socket (Click here to view) (PVS-7/14 interface Adapter)
Easily convert your DOVETAIL (PVS-15/18/21/31) style helmet mount into HORN (PVS-7/14) style readiness with Quick-Change Sockets. A simple turn and slide opens a new space of possibilities for select Norotos helmet mounts including the AKA II (#1840010), AKA II HYPER (#1940010), INVG HYPER (#1920010), and Lo-Sto Force-to-Overcome (#1962010) and Push Button (#1960010), all becoming HORN compatible.