The Lo-Sto with Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release is designed to meet a critical demand for a lightweight and compact mounting solution—weighing only 4.8 oz. (136 grams) while projecting a mere 2.35” when folded. Compact and lightweight while preserving the Norotos standard for quality-engineered excellence. The Lo-Sto displays extended rugged field use while providing a mechanical advantage through manufactured precision.
* Includes Break Away Button
Reducing weight and lessening aspect enhance the Lo-Sto’s NVG center of gravity and ergonomic wearability, maximizing user comfort amid extended application. Single-handed easy operating tactile differentials further heighten comfort enriching safety while maintaining custom-fit adaptability, including Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft levers.
With the Norotos Anti-Wobble Quick-Change Adapters Lo-Sto allows the availability of rapid transfer between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs, permitting increased adaptability while retaining peak Anti-Wobble stability. Force-to-Overcome deploy/stow release ensures safe and firm user pressure activation for NVG flip-up/flip-down.
Engineered elegance and manufactured precision unite to reveal the most advanced night vision helmet mount available. The Lo-Sto delivers an unparalleled combination of lightweight minimal silhouette capable of enduring through the most demanding field conditions, maintaining safe and easy operational differentials, while becoming the pinnacle of comfort and Anti-Wobble stability.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Break Away Button permits user set breakaway or locked mode depending on operational needs with user adjustable tension release
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Low Stow minimal visual aspect in stow position
- Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
- Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons