The G24 Mount has been field tested by operators and fine-tuned from their hands on experience with our product. Pioneering the “break away” feature, this mount disconnects from the base under stress if desired reducing the potential for neck injury of the operator. Backed by our 5 year warranty, the G24 mount is your “go to” for night vision goggles.
BREAKAWAY NIGHT VISION GOGGLE MOUNT
Features & Benefits:
- Dovetail shoe interface securely locks NVG’s into place
- Breakaway feature reduces the risk of neck injury
- Ergonomical adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Maintains a very low-profile on the helmet
- Rail interface & extended models available
- Developed & battle proven by U.S. & NATO SOF
- Backed by Wilcox’s 5 year warranty
This NVG Mounting System is unique that it provides two modes of operation.
The first mode allows the mount to "break away" from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased.
The second mode allows the Universal NVG Mount to securely lock the mount to the base.
The Wilcox L4 G24 NVG Mounting Systems Product Line is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position, and provide a maximum low profile position to the helmet.
- Dimensions (Operational) 3.98” L x 2.60” W x 2.40” H
- Weight (G24 Mount Only) .36 lb (5.76 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14 (Both Require Optional Hardware), 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
- Vertical Height Adjustment: .900” Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: 1.40” Total Travel
- Part numbers:
Excellent, I'm very happy with it!
Excellent NVG Mount
Like everyone say. If you want your life depends on the rigidity of the quality. It's the way to go. Have been done some halo jumps. Never failed once. Solid quality and well justified product.
Rock solid mount
Being a Wilcox product, this thing is solid. Easy to manipulate but not easy to accidentally adjust the preferences. My one gripe is I need slightly more adjustment vertically. Do some research there are cheaper options that will get you most of the same features but they lack the tanodized color option.
L4 G24 NVG Helmet Mount
This mount is super solid, tons of adjustments, the best mount on the market in my opinion. Well worth the money! HCC shipped super fast by the way!
Great product and service
It's what I wanted and was in stock. HCC has great customer service and shipped within a few days.