L4 G24 NVG Helmet Mount
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
The Wilcox G24 P/N 28300G24, Breakaway Base with the Universal NVG Mount fits into the Wilcox 1 and 3 hole shrouds, Ops Core VAS Shroud, the Standard Army One Hole Base Plate (P/N 274897-1) and Norotos Universal Shroud (P/N 1817010).
This NVG Mounting System is unique that it provides two modes of operation.
The first mode allows the mount to "break away" from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased.
The second mode allows the Universal NVG Mount to securely lock the mount to the base.
The Wilcox L4 G24 NVG Mounting Systems Product Line is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position, and provide a maximum low profile position to the helmet.
- Dimensions (Operational) 3.98” L x 2.60” W x 2.40” H
- Weight (G24 Mount Only) .36 lb (5.76 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14 (Both Require Optional Hardware), 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
- Vertical Height Adjustment: .900” Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: 1.10” Total Travel
- Part numbers:
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!