The K19 is the ultimate modern plate carrier. Designed, tested and battle-proven in Israel and behind enemy lines with some of the IDF's most elite units. The K19 has numerous subtle but revolutionary features that no other plate carrier has.
The K19 Plate Carrier just got even BETTER!
GEN 3 UPGRADES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Comes with extra buckles so that you can completely remove and swap out the shoulder buckles. Either keep two ruck buckles for quick release, have one side with a super slim low profile shoulder buckle, or switch out both sides for nice shoulder to shoulder movement when switching sides.
- All side buckles that attach the AMAP III are completely removable. If you decide that you do not want to run a backpack, you wont have any buckles dangling around.
- Side ruck buckles now have a slit. This allows for easy removal for the addition of a velcro cummerbund over the front or if you want to switch them with something else
*Please refer to first video above*
When it comes to the cummerbund, we've thought of everything. Many modern plate carriers now employ quick release mechanisms but they always come at the expense of not being able to adjust the fit easily.
The K19 employs our Egress™ Quick-release system and proprietary Fast-Adjust™ Cummerbund that can be adjusted and fine-tuned in real time, by the wearer.
Getting the perfect fit can depend on your specific mission loadout, what you're wearing underneath (which can change mid-mission), or even on how much you've eaten for lunch. We know that the ability to adjust it yourself, on the fly, is critical in order to avoid unnecessary fatigue and compromised combat awareness.
The K19 has a one-size-fits-all cummerbund and multi-size plate bags solving the need to make complicated and risky sizing choices when buying. You know it will always fit you or members of your team regardless of your loadout or mission set. This is also important for procurement professionals who can be sure it will fit all their guys (or girls) well.
The fast-adjust cummerbund also has a built-in stretch element which allows the vest to be pulled in nice and tight so it doesn't bounce when you run, but that gives you that inch or so of stretch needed when dropping to a knee so the carrier doesn't squash their torso.
The latest version of the K19 is also placard-compatible, with both upper attachment points and a new laser-cut loop overlay.
This new layer gives you the best of all worlds. It allows you to either add velcro-backed placards instantly, or use the mil spec, bartacked molle underneath to attach regular molle pouches.
Unlike other carriers, the shoulder area quick-release buckles are set way back so they don't interfere with your rifle stock and yet are easily accessible.
When it comes to comfort, The K19 shares many of the comfort features of the combat-proven Agilite K5, which is considered to be the most comfortable plate carrier on the market.
Such comfort features include generous fusion-foam shoulder padding for extreme comfort even during prolonged use. Anyone who's spent time in the Military knows that even the shortest of missions can turn into several day ops. Comfort is not a luxury, it's a necessity to stay alert and not distracted in hostile environments where complacency can cost you your life.
One of the secrets to the K19’s comfort level is that the shoulder straps create a proprietary "V" shape to center mass which spreads weight over maximum surface area and relieves pressure points.
The rear of the K19 plate bags have a triple layer of low profile fusion foam to remain comfortable even when using the K19 with hard steel or ceramic armor plates. Steel or ceramic plates often have hard corners and edges that can dig in to your torso when using regular plate carriers but the K19 has inherent padding to prevent this from happening.
The K19 is also Agilite K-Series compatible, meaning that it has ability to attach the AMAP III Assault pack directly to it in seconds. No threading MOLLE, no hassle.
In the rear, the cummerbund has numerous attachment points for the mil-spec G hooks, allowing a perfect fit for all, from the largest to smallest person, without making the plate carrier unnecessarily large or prohibitively small.
The K19 has gone from the front lines of Israeli Special Forces to being one of the top-selling plate carriers in the USA.
It has traveled many miles and has crossed borders into some of the most dangerous places in the world in order to bring you one of the most detailed and thought out plate carriers on earth.
- Interchangeable Shoulder Buckles (both left and right) with minimalist slide buckles included
- Integrated Egress™ Quick-release system
- Proprietary one-size-fits-all Fast-Adjust™ Cummerbund that can be adjusted by the wearer in real time.
- Shoulder Egress buckles set back so they don’t interfere with rifle stock placement
- One-size plate bag with internal adjuster to fit all common plate sizes perfectly (Up to 10x12 Shooters or 10.25x13.25 SAPI)
- One-Size-fits-all cummerbund-no risks or sizing decisions to be made during purchase-fit for very small-very large people.
- Front zip admin pocket
- Fusion foam shoulder padding for comfort during prolonged use
- Proprietary "V" design spreads weight over maximum surface from shoulders to center mass area to avoid pressure points.
- Rear drag handle
- Skeletal shoulders for comms and hydration tubes
- Front and rear laser cut hook and loop panels
- Agilite K Series™ compatible
- Designed, tested and battle-proven in Israel
- 1000D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
- Mil Spec polymer buckles and hardware
- Egress™ Quick-release system and proprietary Fast-Adjust™ Cummerbund.
- Laser cut Velcro MOLLE overlay panels
- Fits any size S, M or L plates up to 1.5” thick. (Up to 10x12 Shooters or 10.25x13.25 SAPI)
- Hook and loop chest panel dimensions: 25cm * 9cm (9.8" x 3.5")
- Laser-engraved Mil Spec Polymer cord pulls
- Weight: 2.5lbs (1.1kg) Including Fast-Adjust Cummerbund™
- The K19 is a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL plate carrier that will fit all body types, shapes and sizes.
- What About Plate Size?
Good News-the K19 has “one-size-fits-most” plate bags. They will fit any ballistic plates that are sizes S, M or L. (Up to 10x12 Shooters or 10.25x13.25 SAPI)
Is the K19 better than the K5?
The K19 not a replacement for the K5, it's a cocky, good looking younger brother, better at certain things and faster and designed to give you options to best meet your mission set. The K5 is unbeaten on comfort and simplicity, proven over millions of hours of use downrange, around the world, in some of modern history's toughest Military and Law Enforcement missions and deployments.
They are equals, it just depends on your personal preference or mission set. One’s a “Harley” , the other a racing bike, both equally powerful.
Do the Rear G hooks interfere with the rear MOLLE?
No. The insert points for the G Hooks are in addition to the MOLLE?
Can you mount pouches on the Fast-Adjust™ cummerbund?
Yes, not just on the traditional MOLLE section but along the whole length of the cummerbund.
Well built, versatile
Well built, comfortable, and easy to configure to suit your needs. Only con is it won't fit an XL Sapi plate, only up to large. But still worth the purchase.
It is a great flak. Best I’ve ever had. Lightweight and easy to put on. Great when it comes to going to the range and home defense. Would recommend
3 stars if you shop in the big and tall section
Overall a good carrier but ive got some serious gripes that really only apply if your tall and require large plates. If your under 6ft, definitely recommend, this is made for you. 6ft+ and ya your milage will very, my buddys first view of it on me was "dude thats just a tactical bib". I need XL plates but decided the lower weight and more carrier options was worth going down a size to large. Running highcom 4s17m does not really work. They advertise that dimension wise they would fit...and they technically do, however your going to have exposed velcro from the flap and forget any padding behind them. Second problem was adjustment, i almost ran out of shoulder adjustment, luckily its secured in multiple ways so it helped to get that last few inches i needed. Not to rag on the plate carrier, it is comfy so far and well made for sure, with medium plates and someone with more narrow shoulders/torso this thing is great. But the fact ill have to make some custom solutions to extend the shoulders and cover exposed velcro really puts a hurt on this plate carrier for me. I regret going with a minimalist carrier and not getting an extra large LBT when they were on sale.
Agilite K19 3.0
I’ve been eyeing Agilite plate carriers for a bit, and decided to take the plunge. I’ve only used it half a dozen times so far, but it’s the most comfortable and versatile plate carrier I’ve used so far. For reference, I use it for LE work, and all that entails.
Best tactical vest
The vest is highly recommended for the quality of every piece of material on it , is not just the cool design is the quality that make it worth every penny.