INVG Helmet Mount
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
The INVG Helmet Mount heightens safety through its unique stow positions that minimize the potential for accidental impact while maximizing user knowledge of potential hazards. Maintaining Norotos’ standard for engineering refinement in creating a night vision helmet mount enhanced in its durable longevity, the INVG exhibits a platform offering the mechanical advantage of optimized safety compatible with DOVETAIL style NVGs.
The safety infused features of the INVG begin with six 180-degree Force-to-Overcome Rotational Stow positions ideal for task specific operations that demand greater flexibility than typical top stowage. Right eye/left eye viewing and stowage further enhances security—permitting continual knowledge of potential hazards.
Force-to-Overcome Sweep-Away fortifies the positive protection features of the INVG through absorbing lateral force impacts to googles, disengaging during side impact events—“sweeping-away.” Safe and easy tactile differential further augment comfortable wear through Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief adjustments.
Combining the flexibility of unique stow positioning with the rugged reliability of Norotos Anti-Wobble stability secures the ideal helmet mount for task specific operations when enhanced safety features are mandated. All while maintaining the Norotos standard for rugged, long-lasting durability, with wobble preventing stability.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Six Position Force-to-Overcome Stow provides multiple stowage options
- Force-to-Overcome Sweep-Away absorbs lateral force impacts to NVG disengaging during side impact event
- Minimized Accidental Impact of NVG compared to conventional top stowage positions
- Dovetail Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons