The Integrated Components AN/PVS-14 Ultimate Weapons Mount™ – UWM works with an AN/PVS-14 and gives the operator maximum flexibility and interchangeability with an easy-to-use, light-weight two-piece system that doesn’t interfere with existing back-up iron sights.
The Guide-Loc™ system not only securely attaches and automatically aligns the attached optical device; it also guides the locking pin into engagement no matter how off-axis the optic is to the bore. This gives the operator the advantage of being able to attach and lock the optic in place even in total darkness.
IC AN/PVS-14 Ultimate Weapons Mount™ – UWM Specifications:
- Ultra-lightweight = 59 g. (2.0 oz.) Base = 39 g. (1.4 oz.). Ring = 19 g. (0.67 oz.)
- Base remains on weapon and is 1.2 inches long
- Base sits only ½ inch above rail and does not obstruct weapon sights
- Compatible with EOTech EXPS Series and Aimpoint SOCOM-height mounts
- No adjustments needed, no protruding levers to snag
- Rings available for PVS-14
- Guide-Loc™ system guides the ring to the mount from any axis and ensures rapid, positive engagement and alignment of ring to base, even in the dark
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States of America
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 3 in
- Adapter: Aimpoint 3X Magnifier, EOTech 3X Magnifier, None, PVS-14
- Base: No, Yes