The Massif® HotJohns® Crew made with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber is a versatile Level 1 or 2 baselayer option.
The Massif® HotJohns® Crew is a versatile baselayer piece. It can be worn next to skin or over a Massif® Cool Knit® layer. The design is streamlined for easy layering and is highly breathable, wicking moisture away from the skin, keeping you warm and dry even when you're working up a sweat. Extra length in the back keeps the torso tucked in without excess bunching.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. DuPont™ Nomex® fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. HotJohns garments will be a favorite in your layering system.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabric
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- Crew collar
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly