The Women's Fit Massif® HotJohns® Bottom made with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber is a versatile Level 1 or 2 baselayer option.
Massif® HotJohns® Bottom is now available in female-specific fit and sizing, providing enhanced comfort and functionality. The HotJohns Bottom is a versatile base layer piece. It can be worn next to skin or over a Massif® Cool Knit® layer. The design is streamlined for easy layering and is highly breathable, wicking moisture away from the skin, keeping you warm and dry even when you're working up a sweat.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. DuPont™ Nomex® fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. HotJohns will be a favorite in your layering system.
- Four-way-stretch allows for streamlined, performance fit
- Maintains warmth, even when wet
- Soft next-to-skin interior
- Quick drying
- Designed to work with the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Machine washable
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly