The Massif® HotJohns® Bottom made with DuPont® Nomex® brand fiber is a versatile Level 1 or 2 baselayer option.
It can be worn next to skin or over a Massif® Cool Knit® layer. The design is streamlined for easy layering and is highly breathable, wicking moisture away from the skin, keeping you warm and dry even when you're working up a sweat.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. DuPont™ Nomex® fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. HotJohns garments will be a favorite in your layering system.
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- Fly integrated into the pant
- Extra length keeps ankles covered
- Shorter rise provides greater range of motion when moving legs
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly