- Provides the operator maximum visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition
- The 97 degree panoramic field-of-view provides increased situational awareness during periods of reduced light and night time operations.
The Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle (GPNVG) by L3Harris, provides the operator with a 97-degree panoramic field-of-view that enables increased situational awareness and operational effectiveness during night time operations.
This product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or contact us for more Information.Capabilities:
- Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with the included power adapter to provide a low-profile handheld night vision goggle.
- Available with ANVIS or BNVIS mount for use with multiple helmet and mount configurations.
- Modular design for maintenance and supportability including solder-free replaceable tube design and fully maintainable bridge design.
- Optional cold-weather battery pack, with selectable infrared beacon, provides better performance in cold temperatures.
|DIMENSIONS||5.625in(L) x 8.50in(W) x 3.75in(H)|
|FINISH||FDE, Corrosion Resistant|
|POWER||Four (4) 3V CR123A Batteries (Remote)|
|BATTERY LIFE||Approx. 30 Hours|
|IMMERSION||One Meter for Two Hours|
|WARRANTY||1 Year Warranty|
|GENERATION||Gen3 U.S. L3Harris|
|TUBE TYPE||Four 18mm MX-10160|
|MINIMUM FIGURE OF MERIT (SNR X LP/MM)||1792|
|FILM/PHOSPHOR||Unfilmed White Phosphor (P45)|
|DIOPTER||Snap-On Windows -0.5 standard|
|FOCUS||18in to Infinity|
|INCLUDES||GPNVG Goggle, Remote Battery Pack, Connection Cable, Hard Storage Box, Padded Transport Case, Batteries, Lens Cleaning Kit|