The ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable Women's Fit Flamestretch Pant made with Nomex® brand fiber is Massif's® warmest layering option.
The Flamestretch® Pant is now available in female-specific fit and sizing, providing enhanced comfort and functionality. The Flamestretch Pant is Massif's warmest layering option. Designed to be an insulating layer worn over Cool Knit™ and/or HotJohns® garments. The Flamestretch™ fabric is highly breathable while trapping heat to keep you warm and comfortable.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. When operating in cold conditions, Flamestretch fabric is the ideal choice.
- Contoured fit for easy layering
- High compressibility makes packing a cinch
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when wet
- Abrasion-resistant exterior and soft interior allow for versatility
- Extra long zipper for added ventilation
- Part of the Massif® Fire and Ice™ Layering System
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly