The ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable Massif® Flamestretch® Pant made with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber is Massif's warmest layering option.
Designed to be an insulating layer worn over Cool Knit® and/or HotJohns® garments. Flamestretch® fabric is highly breathable while trapping heat to keep you warm and comfortable. Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms.
Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. When operating in cold conditions, the Massif® Flamestretch® Pant is the ideal choice.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabric
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-soft interior
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly