FAST™ is a series of optic mounts and platforms that provide end users with a quicker sight picture than standard height mounts. A 2.26” optical centerline height provides faster/easier reticle acquisition while wearing electronic ear-pro/communications headsets, night vision goggles and gas masks and allows for more rapid visual processing of the battlefield by promoting a heads-up posture. A heads-up posture also helps users maintain a neutral spine position which is more comfortable while wearing helmets, plate carriers, and other heavy gear.
The FAST™ Comp Series Mount places full size Aimpoint Comp Sights at 2.26″ optical center line above weapon rails. It is the perfect mount for the standard issue U.S. Army M68 CCO series. It will also accept legacy Comp and Comp-style sights in Aimpoint’s 30mm Top Ring Mount such as the Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) and Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO).
The FAST™ Comp Series Mount comes with a standard rail-grabber clamp, but is designed to readily accept a drop-in FAST™ QD Lever (sold separately). This mounting option will provide quick detach capability.
- Dimensions: 3.12″(L) x 1.01″(W) x 1.58″(H)
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Coating: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Mount Type: Rail Grabber or QD Lever (sold separately)
- Compatibility: (Direct) Aimpoint CompM4, Comp M4s, (w/ Aimpoint 30mm Top Ring P/N 12194) Aimpoint PRO, ACO, CompM3, CompML3, CompM2, CompML2