The FAST Bump high cut shell is designed for less extreme environments where ballistic threats are not a priority, and the focus is on protection from blunt trauma forces, or where the primary need is for integration of mission-configured components.
- Blunt Impact Protection: This helmet meets ACH level and EN1385 level blunt impact protection. In comparison, the Team Wendy LTP helmet meet EN1385 only.
- Secure NVG Mounting: We have moved away from the in-molded plastic shroud and are using the field proven Modular Bungee Shroud, which is featured on the rest of our FAST product line
- Comfort / Stability: This helmet shares the same Vented Lux Liner and Low Profile Occ-Dial as the rest of the FAST product line which is a significant improvement over the legacy EPP system.
- PowerPath Rail: The FAST Bump is the first product to feature the new PowerPath ARC rail, which adds all of the features ARC shim as well as some additional cable management features in a lightweight monolithic part.
- Performance Specification: BS EN 1385: 2012, ACH CO/PD 05-04: 2007, PS-1145
- Shell Construction: Injection Molded Glass Filled Nylon
- Areal Density: N/A
- Shell Thickness: 0.138” (3.50 mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST Curvature
Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut