Designed to replace existing ARCs on Ops-Core FAST Carbon and Bump Helmets with quick and easy replacement and the same durable, lightweight design as the original ARCs.
When properly installed, these ARCs provide all the same benefits as the original ARCs including:
- To replace existing ARCs on FAST Carbon and Bump Helmets.
- Quick and easy replacement.
- Same durable, lightweight design as original ARCs.
- When properly installed, provides all the same benefits as original ARCs including:
- streamlined mounting of accessories
- multiple non-snag attachment points for quick, easy and secure donning and doffing of accessories and better routing of external wires and cables in a streamlined configuration to minimize user distraction
- compatibility with ballistic visors and mandibles for fully integrated face protection
- emergency releases accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging
- Replacement Kit includes: two FAST Carbon or Bump ARCs, and mounting hardware (22mm ballistic screws); bungees are optional.
Mounted to the sides of the helmet, the unique, streamlined design of Ops-Core ARCs allow for quick, easy, and secure donning and doffing of headborne accessories. Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging, all Ops-Core FAST and Sentry helmets come standard with ARCs; replacement kits are available as needed. ARC upgrade kits are available for ACH style helmets to cost effectively add performance capability. Rail adapters are available to attach mission specific accessories, and shrouds provide a secure attachment at the front of the helmet for NVGs.