The Wilcox Line of ERGOCTO Xe™ Activation Keypads is the next generation accessory that is ergonomically positioned for the user to control Wilcox’s new line of “Xe” lasers and fire control devices.
The ERGOCTO Xe Activation Keypad is mounted directly to any MIL-STD-1913 rail and can be positioned in-between the quadrant rails of most rifle handguards thereby preventing loss of the weapon grip when activating a device.
The attachment mechanism of the ERGOCTO Xe Activation Keypad features a very low-profile stance on the rail which does not interfere with the user’s natural positioning of the pressure pad when handling a weapon.
- WilcoX MRF / WilcoX RAID Xe Gen 1 (65300G07, 65300G10, 65300G11)
- WilcoX RAID Xe Gen 2 (65300G12, 65300G14, 65300G18)
- BOSS Xe
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ambidextrous design allows the attachment to either side of the weapon
- The cables can be mounted facing forward or backward to accommodate desired laser and/or flashlight position
- The 3 control buttons on the pressure pad are distinctive in shape that allows identification of each button without looking at the control pad
- The 3 control buttons are equally spaced, eliminating interference while wearing gloves