Lightweight, performance-enhancing, belt-free load lift system to enhance plate carrier comfort.
MIL-SPEC 500 denier nylon, Dri-Lex spacer mesh and Squadron laminate.
The Ergo Performance System has straps with tuck tabs that wrap under the plate bag and hook into the exterior MOLLE on the back to secure the bottom and has one wrap strap that wrap around the shoulder straps of a plate carrier.
The Ergo Performance System does apply pressure to the lower back. It encourages the user to stand up straighter by putting pressure on the lower back.
- Ventilation adjustment strap system designed to aid in temperature regulation.
- Four shoulder harness attachment points and adjustable bottom attachment straps for near-universal carrier compatibility.
- Padded lumbar with rubberized fabric reinforced abrasion points for durability, comfort and support.
- Upper section has one wrap attachments to connect to the armor carrier's shoulders.
- Bottom attachment straps secure to the MOLLE webbing or MOLLE Laser slots on the back of the carrier.
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 25.0"x12.0"x2.5"
- Weight: 19.2oz
- Compatibility: One size fits all
Ergo Performance System
Great product - works as advertised. Kudos to HCC Tactical for great communication via phone or email. Fast shipping too. Highly recommended & AAAA++++
No this isnt like (insert "structured" or extra paded shoulder pads) this is Superior. Its a back harness that distributes the weight for loading up that "slick" carrier you bought but now want something Crye AVS like. Buy this and convince EAGLE IND. to not discontinue this product 'cuz its badass. Tldr: Send It.