The Elements™ Pant Tactical features FR fabric that you need, and the lightweight material that you love, this softshell pant is ready to meet your mountain.
Rugged and comfortable, the Massif® Elements™ Tactical Pant is engineered to provide nonstop performance in tough conditions. The triple-layer softshell fabric features an abrasion-resistant exterior, a soft, fleece-lined interior, and a windproof, water resistant and highly breathable membrane that won't trap moisture.
Exceptional stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio minimize bulk and maximize your range of motion. Boot zips make for easy donning and doffing over uniforms and lower-leg cargo pockets provide easy access to gear.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. Black is Authorized by the United States Coast Guard.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Zippered back wallet pocket
- Lower leg cargo pockets
- Knee-length inseam zips
- Intergrated web belt with elastic waist
- Zippered fly
- Part of the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Available in Black