The Elements™ Jacket Tactical is a modern take on a Massif® classic. With the FR fabric you need, and the lightweight material you love, this softshell is ready to meet your mountain.
Massif's® Elements™ Jacket incorporates on-the-job feedback from their customers for the best fit and functionality possible. The triple-layer fabric construction features a fleece-lined interior, abrasion-resistant exterior, and windproof, water resistant, breathable membrane that keeps rain and snow out but won't trap moisture when you're working up a sweat. Sized to fit comfortably over uniforms.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Elements™ softshell fabric features windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane
- High fleece-lined collar
- Front zipper draft flap
- Low-profile zippered shoulder pockets
- 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Flapped utility pen pocket on the left forearm
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord at the hem
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Available in Black