Stay warm, protected, and comfortable in some of the world's harshest climates. Designed specifically for Navy and Marine Corps aviators and approved by NAVAIR, this softshell prioritizes fit and lightweight functionality for a jacket that performs when you do. A windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane helps keep rain out without trapping sweat.
This garment features Massif's® flame-resistant technology and won't support combustion in flash fire scenarios. The jacket's fleece lining features Massif Flamestretch™ fabric and is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with proprietary knitting and finishing technology by Massif, Flamestretch fabric provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Softshell fabric features windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane
- High, fleece-lined collar
- Two zippered upper sleeve cargo pockets
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Flapped dual pen pocket-lower left arm
- Zippered pocket-lower right arm
- Two concealable IFF tabs
- Adjustable wrist cuff.
- Velcro® brand loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR